Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-06-2023, 03:23 PM   #1
x3oo
Enthusiast
x3oo began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
inkpad 3 pro

I bought a used inkpad 3 pro. It had an old firmware. Updated to the newest one. It doesn't have tts or bluetooth.

help appreciated, already in contact with support.
x3oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 12:05 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3oo View Post
I bought a used inkpad 3 pro. It had an old firmware. Updated to the newest one. It doesn't have tts or bluetooth.

help appreciated, already in contact with support.
I have no idea if this is even possible, but is there any chance you used the update for the InkPad 3 instead of the InkPad 3 Pro? The InkPad 3 does not support Bluetooth or TTS.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2023, 05:59 AM   #3
x3oo
Enthusiast
x3oo began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
Inkpad 3 Pro

No thats not the case.
ive seen that there are json options inside some internal config files maybe they will change something.
x3oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 03:14 PM   #4
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
You can try to reinstall SW using the SWUPDATE file or downgrade to a lower version if the problem disappears.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 04:02 PM   #5
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
You know that giving out information sparsely allways results in glass globe furtune telling.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert