Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-10-2022, 01:19 AM   #1
itssudipok
itssudipok began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper White 11th Gen
Need help with conversion to Kindle KFX in Linux!

Hi,

I use Ubuntu 22.04, where I have installed the KFX input and output plugins. But I can't convert files from epub format to KFX format in Ubuntu, whereas I know that the same file is successfully converted in a windows system.
Could anyone guide me to get rid of this?

Thanks and Regards
itssudipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 07:49 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
You will need to install Amazon's Kindle Previewer software under Wine. See the "Installation" section of the KFX Output plugin documentation.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert