Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2022, 01:38 PM   #1
Okok
Okok began at the beginning.

Device: samsung
Exclamation Read Calibre Metadata on Tablet using moonreader pro

Hello !

I have transferred ebooks on my tablet and i don't see metadatas when looking book details in moonreader+

Can someone help meeee ?

Thanks
Okok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 05:22 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okok View Post
I have transferred ebooks on my tablet and i don't see metadatas when looking book details in moonreader+

Can someone help meeee ?
Did you polish the epubs to update the metadata before sending them to your tablet? If so, have you contacted the people responsible for Moon+ Reader?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2022, 04:16 AM   #3
Okok
Okok began at the beginning.

Device: samsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Did you polish the epubs to update the metadata before sending them to your tablet? If so, have you contacted the people responsible for Moon+ Reader?
Actually i didn't convert my ebooks into epub format. There are .cbr / .cbz / .pdf format but i use the tool "embed metadata" before sending them to my tablet...
Okok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:01 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okok View Post
Actually i didn't convert my ebooks into epub format. There are .cbr / .cbz / .pdf format but i use the tool "embed metadata" before sending them to my tablet...
Again, you should contact the authors of Moon+ Reader. Given that there is no standard for embedding metadata in cbz/cbr/cb? files, they may have a supported method of embedding metadata in them. I played with calibre's Embed Comic Metadata plugin which could embed metadata as either a .zip comment or a ComicInfo.xml file but that was years back.

As to .pdf files, a PDF reader should be able to use metadata embedded following Adobe's standard.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metadata, moon + reader pro, tablet android reading