Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-18-2022, 06:47 AM   #1
-stepan-
Enthusiast
-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-stepan- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Nia
Really sleep or...?

Hello. Sorry for Google Translate. When I send the book to sleep, the screen flashes, i.e. the entire old image is removed, leaving the cover of the current reading book. But it often happens that this blinking (erasing the old image from screen) does not immediately occur when going to sleep, and sometimes such an this update can occur an hour after the book has been sent to sleep. Those. The reader does not fall asleep all this time, right? Found on 2 Kobo Mini with FW 4.26 at 4.30. I send to sleep through NickelMenu both from the main screen and from Nickel. Has anyone experienced this?

The problem is not critical for me, I just don’t understand why the device doesn’t want to sleep, and what it does this time until the sleep screen is updated.

Very rarely, when the device is sent to sleep, it does not display the cover of the current book - it freezes on the current screen (home or reading) until I move the slider - Kobo simply wakes up from sleep, and goes back to sleep already normally.
-stepan- is offline   Reply With Quote