Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-25-2021, 09:08 AM   #1
CharlieBobba
CharlieBobba began at the beginning.

Device: rM2 & Boox Note Air
Guidance Required (Boox Note Air)

Hello everyone this is new forum for me, just seen it. So hope someone can assist. Me. I have a rM2 which i love, its such a fantastic device and i use it all the time. However, I have owned my Boox Note Air for 3 days now and really love this device for many other reasons, however, its such a significantly more complicated device to use than my rM2 is. I have struggled to get my email set up for some reason, i just don't understand what i'm doing wrong and also i've had a newsletter sent to me recently that i've quickly and easily uploaded to my rM2 but i'd like to upload to my Boox Note Air as it'll be a lot easier to read on my NA but how the hell do i do it? Thanks for your help in advance.
CharlieBobba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:31 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
What is rM2?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2021, 09:39 AM   #3
CharlieBobba
CharlieBobba began at the beginning.

Device: rM2 & Boox Note Air
rM2

Is the Remarkable 2 e-ink tablet.
CharlieBobba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:46 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBobba View Post
I have struggled to get my email set up for some reason, i just don't understand what i'm doing wrong
You have to setup your mail account, server name, aso
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote