Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-30-2019, 05:38 AM   #1
bott
bott began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Moon+ Reader Pro no option to pin book to Home?

I have Moon+ Reader Pro 5.2.4 in my phone. I was looking for a specific feature which was create an ebook shortcut on my Home Screen. That way I could just click the epub file and it would open using Moon Reader.

I read that there was to be a function where you could go to My Shelf -> Tap on Book -> Add To Home Screen.

But I don't have this feature. I only have Edit Book Information, Favorites and Trash.

Is there a way to pin a book to Home Screen?

Thanks for reading.
bott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:07 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Go to your Recent list and you'll see a horizontal list of books. To the right just above that list is the word "More". Tap More and it'll take you to a vertical recent list that has more features and you'll see 3 dots to the right of each book. Tap that and you'll find the Add Shortcut to Home option.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2019, 03:10 AM   #3
bott
bott began at the beginning.

Device: Android
People like you restore my faith in humanity, Barry. Thank you so much!
bott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:43 PM   #4
Archolm
Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Archolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
It's a shame you get a square ebook cover though. Id love it if Moonreader would support a decent bookcase widget.
Archolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 01:38 PM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
It's a shame you get a square ebook cover though. Id love it if Moonreader would support a decent bookcase widget.
It does.
Go to the widgets menu on your device, select the app. You can have recents or favourites as a widget
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert