Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-06-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
chronoreverse
Enthusiast
chronoreverse is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Web Browser and BookWalker web viewer

Hi, I'm considering my choices for relatively large screen e-ink reader and am considering a Kindle (particularly the Oasis 2). I've unfortunately locked myself in with some books purchased from BookWalker so I'm always on the lookout for ways to be able to read both those and Kindle Store purchased books (as well as epub/mobi but that's usually easy to deal with).

Basically, if someone has the time and inclination, I want to see if the web viewer for BookWalker works with the built-in browser and if not, whether it works with Skipstone browser (is that still being updated?).

The account is free and there are free samplers that can be read: https://global.bookwalker.jp/de46bbe...-8ee5cb8c14e6/

Thank you

Last edited by chronoreverse; 02-06-2019 at 01:59 PM.
chronoreverse is offline   Reply With Quote