Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #1
SvenSND
SvenSND began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7 with Moon+ Reader, Windows 7 & 8 with Calibre
Convert an epub to a pdf from another pdf sample file

Hye all
I've just bought an epub file i'd like to convert to pdf. I've have another pdf ebook that i find to have the layout i want

So is there a way to :
  1. save my pdf ebook as a layout
  2. convert the epub file to pdf according to this layout

Your help is very welcome.
Best regards
SvenSND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:21 AM   #2
clark kent
clark kent began at the beginning.

Device: i pad
Smile Convert Epub to PDF

Dear,
I was facing same problem when I read my Epub file in kindle, suddenly my Epub file stop working then I research on internet for Epub to PDF converter then i find a Epub to PDF converter tool, you can try also for your problem.

Have a nice day!
Clark Kent
clark kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2016, 01:20 PM   #3
SvenSND
SvenSND began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7 with Moon+ Reader, Windows 7 & 8 with Calibre
Thank you Clark Kent. There were a lot of problems during the conversion. I didn't explore yet what was wrong. But the margins were right . I'll try to do it with Calibre, i'm sure it is possible
SvenSND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:29 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@SvenSND - put the PDF Output settings you used for your first book (they should be still be there), into Preferences->Conversion->Output options->PDF output. You'll have to re-enter manually, but only once as those new settings in Preferences will now be your defaults.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote