Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Artha
-----
Artha began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung SNE65
Question Keeping two versions in the Library

Say I have from Project Gutenberg the epub of a Mark Twain novel in two files, both epub. One is the version with pictures, one is without. How can I keep theese two rightly indexed?

Also, say I have a For Dummies volume in PDF, only that one file is the first edition and another is the fifth edition. What about these two? How can I keep them well?
Artha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
You can simply add the second book. It will ask if it should enter it again, as there'll be another copy. You will have two entries then. You can't add another same format to the same entry.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
Artha
-----
Artha began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung SNE65
Thanks.
Artha is offline   Reply With Quote