Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 09-29-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Keep track with ListPro 5

Do you keep a list of books you've completed, or books you want to read? There's a recent release from Iliumsoft that might help you do that on your PDA or smart phone.

ListPro 5 is "the top list and information manager for Pocket PCs, Palms, Smartphones, and Windows desktop or notebook PCs." Not only can you use built-in templates, but you have access to all kinds of features like outlining, alarms, pictures and list sharing. In fact, you can export to either HTML or RSS/XML. This is clearly an upscale list manager with many flexible and advanced features and a nice look to it. You'll have to get used to making the most of your screen real estate with sophisticated lists, but it's amazing what Iliumsoft has been able to produce.

My favorite "feature" is the support for multiple platforms - Pocket PCs, Palm OS, Windows Mobile Smartphones, Windows PCs. It's a big advantage to be able to move between those platforms seamlessly, or to export my data if I go to an unsupported platform two years from now.

And just in case you're wondering, yes, you can even do the most traditional job of list software - shopping lists!
Old 09-30-2007, 04:58 AM   #2
Jorgen
Connoisseur
Jorgen has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony prs-650, iPod, BEBOOK Mini, Nokia n810, iPaq
I have the previous version and use it on my PC and PPC: it is excellent and well worth the money. The templates and examples on their site are very useful - and free.
Advert
Old 09-30-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
rjnagle
Zealot
rjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it is

Device: ipad 1, Nook Simple Touch, Kindle 3, ebookwise 1150
I'm a big fan of Listpro. I wanted to mention something cool I'm working on: producing an ebook designed specifically for Listpro platform.

Ridiculous, you say?

Listpro is ideal for recipe books and other kinds of reference material like content.

My recipe ebook is in xml, and apparently, there's a way to import csv files into listpro.

Now if I only I can write that script to convert xml into csv....