Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Girl Read Write
Literary Goodness
Girl Read Write began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Samsung Infuse
SCION gone?

Does anyone know how to contact her outside of this forum, like an email address, or whether or not she's a member on another forum?

When I was going through the rooting process, and thereafter, I found her advice EXTREMELY helpful, and I panic at the thought of being rooted and without her help!

Old 01-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Girl Read Write
Literary Goodness
Girl Read Write began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Samsung Infuse
Oh, and you can PM me if you don't want to post the info here.
Advert
Old 01-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
graphicsgirl
Connoisseur
graphicsgirl will become famous soon enoughgraphicsgirl will become famous soon enoughgraphicsgirl will become famous soon enoughgraphicsgirl will become famous soon enoughgraphicsgirl will become famous soon enoughgraphicsgirl will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook wifi, Ebookwise 1150, Dell Axim x5
Wow, what happened? She was really helpful.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
debteb
Connoisseur
debteb doesn't litterdebteb doesn't litterdebteb doesn't litter

Device: NOOKcolor, EVO, HP Touchpad
It says 'suspended' under her account. Hope she is back soon.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted

Suspended can't be good......doesn't appear to have PM access either....

I'll be lost with out SCION......

ETA.....seems Rockdaman's profile, is suspended too.......

Last edited by The Joker; 01-06-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Advert
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Hope she comes back soon. She's helped me a lot also.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
B&N mafia police state cracking down on those helping with hacking?
Old 01-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Scion is the best. I hope she comes back soon...
Old 01-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
I'm sure she'll be back in just a few days. So, if you have a lot of questions, just write them all down ... or ... if only we had some device that would allow us to type these questions in and save them for later ...
Old 01-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
What does an MR suspension mean, anyway? Is that a time out or a ban?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #11
JMyers
Enthusiast
JMyers began at the beginning.

Device: classic nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
What does an MR suspension mean, anyway? Is that a time out or a ban?
Good question. I hope SCION comes back.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #12
Mitzasuro
Connoisseur
Mitzasuro doesn't litterMitzasuro doesn't litter

Device: Nook, Nook Color
I hope she comes back
Old 01-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
dgiznya
Ty
dgiznya began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I have seen a poster on the B&N forums with the tag SCIONTX
got to be the same SCION.?.!

So you might go over there and post and see if you get a response.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #14
Towerblock
Semi-Noob
Towerblock began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 3, Nook Color
Whike I agree scion was helpful in some cases I knew it was just a matter of time before her posts got her in trouble. I found her to be a bit rude and intolerant of people that disagreed w her, so I'm not surprised. Maybe the time out will help refine her posting skills. Its a shame because she did have some knowledge that was helpful.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #15
zeroh
Zealot
zeroh doesn't litterzeroh doesn't litter

Device: nook color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
Whike I agree scion was helpful in some cases I knew it was just a matter of time before her posts got her in trouble. I found her to be a bit rude and intolerant of people that disagreed w her, so I'm not surprised. Maybe the time out will help refine her posting skills. Its a shame because she did have some knowledge that was helpful.
I can agree that she's been one of the most helpful people on this forum and always willing to help those in need or point them to the right people or get attention from the right people.

Can't say I agree with you about her being rude though. I don't think she's been intolerant but rather to-the-point... which some people are sensitive to. It especially comes off "with attitude" on forum posts because you don't get the feeling behind the words.
Closed Thread