Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 05-07-2024, 06:58 PM   #1
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Preferences->Editor settings->Colour scheme

Which setting is used for selected text, I want something more distinct than this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-08 085056.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	208109

That's 'wombat dark' Ψ³

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 09:15 PM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
last row of settings under create color schemes, named 'Visual':

Name:	2024-05-07 22_07_57-Create_edit custom theme.png
Views:	31
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	208113

wombats are cool, though it scares me witless that they literally s*t bricks
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 10:14 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
last row of settings under create color schemes, named 'Visual':

Attachment 208113

wombats are cool, though it scares me witless that they literally s*t bricks
Thanks but…

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-08 120226.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	679.0 KB
ID:	208124

BR
Old 05-07-2024, 10:20 PM   #4
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Are you on 7.10 too? I can't reproduce on this version:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MWSnap 2024-05-07, 23_18_59.png
Views:	26
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	208125  
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:21 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Yes 7.10

However, I just figured out why it wasn't working. Long, long ago I created a Colour scheme called BetterRed. In the Editor settings dialogue I had Automatic (wombat dark) selected. However, when I clicked on "Create/edit custom colour schemes" the BetterRed scheme was loaded. All I needed to do was to select BetterRed in the Editor settings.

Now I need to remember why I stopped using the BetterRed scheme… maybe I never did use it, maybe it was created to respond to a post here.

BR