Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-27-2023, 10:38 PM   #1
VulcanRidr
VulcanRidr began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Era Stardust Silver
Advice about bluetooth

I need some help or advice on using bluetooth on my Era.

I have really come to enjoy the text to speech capability of the Era. It is really nice when you have your hands full doing other things...

However, I feel like it takes an inordinate amount of effort to get the reader to talk to the bluetooth headset. In my case, I have a pair of Tozo NC2 earbuds. So I have the reader and the headset, but it seems that even if the headset says "connected", when I touch the Voice button and start the text-to-speech, it still comes through the speaker instead of the headset. What I find I have to do most of the time is to hit the down arrow button at the top to get the menu, tap the gear in the upper right, and go into bluetooth.

If the headset is connected, and sometimes even if it is not, I have to turn off bluetooth, and turn it back on, then click Tozo NC2 and let it connect.

Is there an easier way to get the bluetooth to consistently connect without having to drill down through 3 or 4 levels of menus? Am I missing something obvious? Or is it possibly the fact that Tozo doesn't work properly? I mean, I also tried on a pair of Tozo T9s, and had similar behavior.

Thanks,
--vr

Last edited by VulcanRidr; 02-28-2023 at 06:13 PM.
VulcanRidr is offline   Reply With Quote