Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 12-28-2022, 08:19 PM   #1
pixelgeek
pixelgeek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Remove sever library?

My Calibre server shows two libraries while the Calibre desktop shows only one. I think it occurred after I uninstalled Calibre while it was connected to the first library and then reinstalled it and connected it to a second library.

How would I go about removing one of the libraries from the server if it's not listed in the desktop version?
pixelgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 09:04 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Server part of Calibre uses the Switch/Create settings. (on the Library Icon)
Are you sure the second library is not on the Quick Switch List ???
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 07:42 AM   #3
pixelgeek

Only one library appears under the icon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	server.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	198660   Click image for larger version

Name:	Icon.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	198661  
Old 12-29-2022, 08:09 AM   #4
pixelgeek

I got it!

I was expecting, incorrectly, to see two libraries under the icon. Drrr....it only shows the one you can switch to. Now thinking about it I shouldn't see the library I'm already connected to in that list.

In the end, I was able to "forget" the library I didn't want when I tried switching to it.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:37 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelgeek View Post
I got it!

I was expecting, incorrectly, to see two libraries under the icon. Drrr....it only shows the one you can switch to. Now thinking about it I shouldn't see the library I'm already connected to in that list.

In the end, I was able to "forget" the library I didn't want when I tried switching to it.
If you have more than 1 alternate, the most recent will be at the top of the list. Great for when you switch back n forth
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote