Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-04-2024, 02:16 PM   #1
TheRealJohnAdams
Enthusiast
TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma, Onyx Page
Filter tags when books are downloaded from "Get Books" interface

I have a list of 17 tags that I find useful. I do not want any additional tags in my library. When I add books by manually importing a file, or when I download metadata for books already in my library, I can use the "filter tags" feature to recognize the tags I want and remove any additional tags. When I use the "Get Books" interface, there does not seem to be any way to apply the tag filter. Any advice would be welcome.
TheRealJohnAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:06 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...f8df997a45eec2
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert