Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-03-2024, 10:39 AM   #1
TheSmitty
Addict
TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite SE, Libra 2, Oasis 3, Boox Note Air 3C, iPad Pro 11
Help with Graphic Novels and book illustrations

I have several graphic novels and some books with illustrations that I used Calibre to move from my kindle onto my Kobo Libra. They move and open just fine but the in the case of the comics the panes are smaller than the screen display and not centered. The same happens with novels that have illustrations, the illustrations are there but they are smaller and not centered like they are on the kindle.

I converted them to epubs to send to the Kobo. Is there a different format I should be using or some setting?

Thanks in advance to anyone who offers up ideas
TheSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote