Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-09-2024, 02:02 AM   #1
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Different Font on the book list

Hi,

I have a different font and size shown in my Kobo booklist in the following image. How do I fix that?
Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_1.png
Views:	81
Size:	307.5 KB
ID:	208152  
hatuluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:24 AM   #2
xyclonei
Connoisseur
xyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watchxyclonei is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I suspect this might be because the language is set to Japanese in the epub metadata, triggering an alternate font with Japanese support to be used.

Perhaps editing the language in the metadata to English could help.
xyclonei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:40 AM   #3
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheesehatuluang can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyclonei View Post
I suspect this might be because the language is set to Japanese in the epub metadata, triggering an alternate font with Japanese support to be used.

Perhaps editing the language in the metadata to English could help.
Thanks, it works!
hatuluang is offline   Reply With Quote