Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-01-2024, 04:56 PM   #16
nezih
Enthusiast
nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Aura SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sricochet View Post
when I convert my Tabfile to the dictionary file, I get the following output:

Preparing the inflection sources... Done.
Reading the input dictionary... Done.
> Processed 76,280 / ? words. Total inflections found: 78
Writing the output file(s)... Done.

I am not sure what "? words" means, but it says that there's only 78 inflections found.

Edit: I was able to make some progress by combining unmunched json inflection files from different dictionaries. Up to 304 inflections found on the one dictionary and 869 on the other one, but still getting a question mark. Is it possible that it's having difficulty with the bilingual aspect of the dictionary?

Edit: using the above method:

works quite well when making a tabfile out of various obtained .dic files and wiktionary dumps.

I must admit this is quite a useful script. Very much appreciated. Thank you!
"?" means that the PyGlossary doesn't know how many entries are in the dictionary that was used as an inflection data source.

However, 78 or 304 inflections found? It is almost nothing at all. Could it be that the headwords in your dictionaries are not root words?
nezih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 02:46 AM   #17
sricochet
sricochet began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
I don't know what a headword is. My dictionary file is just the word followed by a tab followed by the definition.

However, I was able to use the --glos-infl-source option and I was about to get about 88,336 inflections. I used Wiktionary and Babylon dictionaries, combining the two with the .dic word list that Unmunch used.

I am however still missing many inflections, and would like to optimize the process. I would also like to find a way to add my own inflection data to a dic file so the gaps can be filled.

I am also running into issues with Unmunch. It doesn't seem to add all the words in the dic file to the json file. the words with their first letter having an accent are omitted.

Last edited by sricochet; 04-15-2024 at 12:58 AM.
sricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert