Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #16
RandyACook
Avid Reader and Author
RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.RandyACook can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: nook tablet (and a nook 1st edition), Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox, iPad
Are there any apps through the B&N app store to run old adventure games? I have seen the Wizard's Choice version, but still prefer the CYOA ePubs that are available for the nook. I have tried to strike a balance between a classic text adventure game and a traditional CYOA in my own works (they are in the ePub format). But have been exploring the app options.
RandyACook is offline   Reply With Quote