Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM   #9601
Firewolf88
Firewolf88 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hi there, I'm having a small problem. For whatever reason FFF has stopped collecting additional/freeform tags on ao3 sometimes and I can't figure out why. I've tried telling it to re-get meta data from site, I've deleted and redownloaded the fic, and it just refuses to collect them in the metadata column. It may be a restricted viewing problem, or at least those are the ones I'm having a much harder time trying to get the tags off of. I have seemed to be able to get there by telling it to overwrite non restricted works, but it doesn't work for restricted ones and I'm not quite sure its 100% effective. I've tried always_login true and it didn't do anything. Is there some other line to add to personal.ini or setting that might do the trick?
Firewolf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:23 AM   #9602
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
On the AO3, uncheck the 'Hide additional tags (you can still choose to show them)' in the account settings.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #9603
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Agreed. If it happens when downloading 'logged in', that sounds like you've hidden those.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction