Notices

Old 07-03-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
lordofazeroth
Connoisseur
lordofazeroth began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini and kindle touch
Homescreen - sort books and collections, copy new books

Hi.

I have an annoying problem with my Touch.
When I read books, they are at the first places of the home screen (Recent).

When I load new books onto my device, I go to Librarian sync-Rebuild collections from folders. I configured calibre and Libsync such way, because I was having troubles with the other options.

When I load new books onto the device the new books get sorted before the already read books.

Is there a way to only show the books read recently, not the new loaded ones, not the not-started ones?

Second annoying thing:
Everytime I open a collection, the collection picture is placed at the first place on my homescreen.
Is there a way to sort the homescreen like "Books currently reading" first, then collections second and do not show not-started books on the home screen, just when clicking onto a collection?

I think both problems are due to my setting "Recent", right?
How do you sort your homescreen?

Kindle Touch, 5.6.5
KUAL+
Helper+
CPU Control
Librarian sync
Back Door Lock
Screen Savers

Last edited by lordofazeroth; 07-03-2016 at 10:18 AM.
lordofazeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:23 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, there's no way to do that. After all, any book that you send to your Kindle is always going to be more recent than the book you're currently reading. It has nothing to do with the way you send books to your Kindle; you'll see the same no matter how they get there.

I tend to toggle between "Recent" and "Author" sort on my home screen. "Recent" to quickly open a book I'm currently reading. "Author" when I've finished a book and want to browse my library to choose the next one to read.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert