Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-13-2024, 01:41 PM   #1
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Where to put calibre folder on Kobo?

Okay, so I just recently started using the calibre wireless connection to my Kobo Libra H20 and I set my calibre folder (it asked when I first connected) to /mnt/user/calibre (I created the calibre folder). However, sending books to it just now, I got this message:
calibre, version 7.5.1
ERROR: No space on device: Cannot upload books to device there is no more free space available in main memory.

I have about 5GB free, according to the Kobo storage in Nickel.

What folder should I use to set my calibre folder so that it's not using main memory, but using the SD Card? (I assume this is why this is happening).
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:50 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
Okay, so I just recently started using the calibre wireless connection to my Kobo Libra H20 and I set my calibre folder (it asked when I first connected) to /mnt/user/calibre (I created the calibre folder). However, sending books to it just now, I got this message:
calibre, version 7.5.1
ERROR: No space on device: Cannot upload books to device there is no more free space available in main memory.

I have about 5GB free, according to the Kobo storage in Nickel.

What folder should I use to set my calibre folder so that it's not using main memory, but using the SD Card? (I assume this is why this is happening).
Yes, you're trying to write files to your root filesystem.

Use something within /mnt/onboard for the internal storage or /mnt/sd for the sdcard.

Remember that the plugin just asks you for a path on your filesystem. It doesn't check if the path is a mountpoint. So, if you setup the inbox dir to /mnt/sd, then unmount the sdcard for whatever reason, and try to push books wirelessly you'll find the same error you're seeing now.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2024, 05:31 PM   #3
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay, I created a folder called calibre at /mnt/onboard. How can I change the calibre folder that Calibre will connect to when I connect via koreader? It is still pointing at my old one and there doesn't appear to be an option to change it.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:43 PM   #4
kyrilson
Fanatic

Never mind, I think I figured it out. It’s in wireless settings under Calibre.