Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
ReneeMR
ReneeMR began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Inspire
App w/ autoscroll and epub ADE support?

Hi, all.

I read mostly public library books on my HTC Inspire. Are there any apps with an autoscroll feature?

TIA for any help.

~Renee
ReneeMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Coolreader has autoscroll but no ADE support (non-DRM'D books only).
Aldiko has ADE support and you can load the books from your library directly into Aldiko (wirelessly) by setting up a catalog. It does not autoscroll however so I guess which one you choose would depend on what's most important to you.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
ReneeMR
ReneeMR began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Inspire
Thanks for your reply, but I'm looking for an app with both features.
ReneeMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Doesn't appear to exist yet...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote