Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-06-2024, 04:10 PM   #106
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
According to my calibre debug log, my built-in python version is 3.11.5
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:18 AM   #107
merdroide
merdroide began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
You're a genius! I love it so much, this extension. I'm learning English and German and this helps me a lot. Thanks!
merdroide is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, translate