Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-29-2019, 09:29 PM   #151
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Nope. The bezel on the nook ST is rubbery and does not feel all that good to hold without a case.
In your opinion. I have one and completely disagree with your opinion. From what I've seen, the people complaining about the bezels on the Glowlight 3 are the folks that don't actually one one, but have only seen images online or played with one for a few minutes in a store.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 11:43 PM   #152
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
In your opinion. I have one and completely disagree with your opinion. From what I've seen, the people complaining about the bezels on the Glowlight 3 are the folks that don't actually one one, but have only seen images online or played with one for a few minutes in a store.
Yep, the same goes for the newest Nook Glowlight. The bezels are very comfy.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2019, 11:33 PM   #153
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I agree. I think NST with the soft bezels is the most comfortable reader I have ever owned. However, I haven't owned all that many. I wish the new Glowlight Plus 7.8 had a softer back, but it is still a lot more comfortable than my Kindle PW4.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:20 PM   #154
trence
Connoisseur
trence doesn't littertrence doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mars
For those of you that own a Likebook Mars also, which would you say has a sharper screen?
trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 09:50 PM   #155
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
The Bezels look huge on the 6" but seem to work with the 7.8" The large bezel on the 6" make the screen look smaller
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2019, 02:10 AM   #156
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
The Bezels look huge on the 6" but seem to work with the 7.8" The large bezel on the 6" make the screen look smaller
I think you only think that when looking at images online. I own a Glowlight 3 and am hapy with the bezels on it. The screen doesn't appear any smaller than the screen on my Clara.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote