Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-22-2023, 08:11 PM   #1
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
New update for GlowLight 4 Plus: 8.1.7.15(E) / 6.6.1.24

Just downloaded and installed an update for the GlowLight 4 Plus.

The account screen has the new Trends capability! I liked how the iOS app received this and wanted it on actual eReaders. Shows how many days in the month you read or listened to audio. It's a small thing that some people care about.

Some additional filtering options are also present.

Haven't really tinkered too much to see if "performance improvements" are felt or not.

Note: goodereader.com does not have my consent to use the included image or any of my text for their website.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 5.09.00 PM.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	203927  
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 10:10 PM   #2
The_Enobee
The_Enobee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Thanks for the heads up! I really enjoy these types of features. Also hoping this helps with my MacBook recognizing the device.
The_Enobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2023, 08:52 AM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbk View Post
Just downloaded and installed an update for the GlowLight 4 Plus.

The account screen has the new Trends capability! I liked how the iOS app received this and wanted it on actual eReaders. Shows how many days in the month you read or listened to audio. It's a small thing that some people care about.

Some additional filtering options are also present.

Haven't really tinkered too much to see if "performance improvements" are felt or not.

Note: goodereader.com does not have my consent to use the included image or any of my text for their website.

I wish there was some sort of app that recorded all your reading stats from all sources since i read on nook, kindle and KOBO
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 12:00 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I wish there was some sort of app that recorded all your reading stats from all sources since i read on nook, kindle and KOBO
You can use The StoryGraph to keep track of what you are reading. It's a website and not an app. Though there are iOS and Android apps to access the site.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 02:11 PM   #5
jviscosi
Connoisseur
jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jviscosi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Focus, Nook Glowlight 4/4+, Inkbook Obsidian, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You can use The StoryGraph to keep track of what you are reading. It's a website and not an app. Though there are iOS and Android apps to access the site.
I've been using The StoryGraph lately ― I like the interface better than Goodreads, which (IMO) really botched it with their overhaul a while back. And The StoryGraph has an actual "did not finish" option, too!
jviscosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert