Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-11-2024, 11:25 AM   #1
Timbzt
Timbzt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Show book title instead of progress in library?

When browsing the books I have on my eReader, I can only see the progress of each book under their cover (Unread, 15% Read...).
I'm trying to see how I can modify that in my cfg file so it displays the book title instead.
Any help? Thanks in advance!
Timbzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 11:32 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Would changing to LIST View help? Click on the ... on the upper right.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 11:45 AM   #3
Timbzt

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Would changing to LIST View help? Click on the ... on the upper right.
I was hoping to see the titles in Cover View as well... Instead of seeing each book's progress.
Old 04-11-2024, 12:00 PM   #4
Timbzt

I'm hoping someone has either made a kobopatch that resolves this. I also have an Sqlite browser if someone could direct me a little bit as to how to modify it myself...

Tags
config, edit, help kobo