Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-09-2024, 06:17 AM   #1
dalagiorgos
dalagiorgos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question Add page count after making the conversion

Dear all,

I own a Kindle Paperwhite and I use Calibre to convert epubs to AZW3 and to send them to my Kindle.

I know I can add page numbers to my ebooks using the appropriate plugins. But what if I update the page numbers AFTER converting the epub to AZW3 and sending it to Kindle?

Is there a way to update only the page numbers on Kindle without deleting the AZW3 file and re-converting the epub file?
dalagiorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 12:14 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Not to my knowledge. You'll have to resend the file.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 04:28 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I agree. Changes are changes after the establishing on the device.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kindle, page count, paperwhite