Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #91
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
It downloaded and installed without a hitch. And the text is noticeably crisper. But only the Nookbooks are still shelved. Again.
I agree that the text looks better.

But I have a sideloaded book still in a shelf I created before the update. In other words, the shelf did not lose non-B&N books after the update. Only reason I can think of is that it happens to be the book I was currently reading. But reading a book doesn't depend on it being on a shelf, so you wouldn't think this would account for the problem you have with your shelves (and I don't) after the update.

Anyway, it is a worthwhile update, IMHO.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote