Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-23-2020, 03:38 PM   #1
abdrau26
abdrau26 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Remove all highlights in koreader

Is it possible to remove all highlights in a book in koreader?
abdrau26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Yes
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 05:05 PM   #3
abdrau26
abdrau26 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
How?
Let's say i highlight different words first 10 pages of a book. I export these words to json.
Now I want to delete these highlights so they should not appear in my next export.
Thanks
abdrau26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:20 AM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdrau26 View Post
How?
Let's say i highlight different words first 10 pages of a book. I export these words to json.
Now I want to delete these highlights so they should not appear in my next export.
Thanks
one by one if you want to keep other book settings, like progress in the book. All together by long pressing a book in the filemanager and selecting "purge .sdr" if you don't care at all about book settings, including:

- style tweaks override
- font settings
- highlights and notes
- reading progress
- margins, contrast ...
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote