Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-15-2023, 09:02 PM   #1
Redwolf0
Redwolf0 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glow Light 4
Calibre Send Book to Device Nook Issue

Hoping that someone can help with my issue: I want Calibre to send ebooks to a Nook device (Glow Light 4) folder 'My Files/Books', but I cannot accomplish this successfully. It always wants to create the folder 'Books' first. Is there a way that this can be done?

My thanks in advance for your help.
Redwolf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 07:22 PM   #2
Redwolf0
Redwolf0 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glow Light 4
After 5 1/2 months of no response, I finally searched the Calibre updates and discovered that version 6.9 (or close to that) was changed so transfered ebooks to Nooks would go the folder 'Books' and no longer to 'My Files' folder. Appears that someone requested that change in order not to use the 'All Types' category to display the ebooks on the Nook. As for myself, I preferred to have the downloaded B&N ebooks separated from the transferred ebooks. So, I do not have the option to truly send ebooks to the folder of my choice use Calibre. I now just copy the ebooks using the computer's operation system.
Redwolf0 is offline   Reply With Quote