Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-28-2015, 01:24 AM   #1
xmommyx
xmommyx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Unhappy Book Details opening in new window.

So I haven't had cause to use calibre in awhile and upon opening the software I was prompted for an update. Now all of the sudden when I highlight a book the book details do not show up on the right hand of the calibre window. I have to right click and specifically ask for book details which then opens a new window to view this info. I have looked through the preferences and found no solution. Am I missing it somewhere or can anyone tell me how to fix it? I know it is a minor inconvenience but it making me batty LOL. Thank you for any help you can give

Crystal
xmommyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:43 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@crystal - Shift+Alt+D or click brown book bottom right

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #3
xmommyx
xmommyx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thank you

You're awesome thank you so much lol. It was making me crazy!
xmommyx is offline   Reply With Quote