Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-04-2022, 12:53 PM   #1
jmgant108
jmgant108 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra
bulk setting tags

I wish to clear tags form multiple books and set the same new tag value to all selected.

After highlighting the books, I select 'edit metadata in bulk."

I choose 'clear tags,' and 'set tags: new tag.'

After selecting apply, the operation gets applied to one title, then it asks me to repeat the process for each other book.

How do I set the same tag to multiple selections in one operation?

Thanks
jmgant108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 09:48 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
the bulk metadata edit dialog never asks you to do one book at a time. Adn you can select clear all and specify tags to be added in one operation. the cear all will be applied first and then the tags will be added.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert