Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-03-2024, 04:18 PM   #1321
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 01:18 PM   #1322
DigitalProf
DigitalProf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Smile

[QUOTE=DNSB;4350137]

I need the Micro SD image for the Rakuten Kobo Clara HD eRreader Model N249.

Many thanks in advance! :-)
DigitalProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:56 PM   #1323
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 AM   #1324
xrabbit
xrabbit began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent.
Please, send me micro sd card image for Clara hd as well
Thank in advance
xrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #1325
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrabbit View Post
Please, send me micro sd card image for Clara hd as well
Thank in advance
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM   #1326
arthurpl
arthurpl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N418 Libra 2. TIA.
arthurpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM   #1327
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM   #1328
HennyV
HennyV began at the beginning.

Hi there,
I opened with success the back of my Clara HD. I successfully opened the back side of my Kobo reader. This one had a frozen screen. I accidentally damaged the microSD card beyond repair and now want to flash a new card. That is why I am looking for a complete image for my bricked Kobo N249 Clara HD.

Regards,
HennyV
HennyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #1329
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #1330
ldvasco
ldvasco began at the beginning.

Hello, I am looking for the image of a Kobo N249 Clara HD. Any help getting it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
ldvasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #1331
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.

Tags
firmware requests