Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 11-11-2021, 07:34 PM   #1
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Can KoReader show book cover in sleep mode?

So I installed KoReader on my Clara HD and I'm really enjoying it a lot. But one thing that is a bit of a let down is when I put it in sleep mode it stays on the page I'm on in the current book and puts a little "Sleeping" message up. In Nickel, it will put the cover of the book I'm reading, which I like a bit better. I've looked through the options and menus in KoReader and haven't found anything that looks like an option to turn on cover when in sleep mode. Is this at possible?
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 06:44 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
You can set this up on the screen saver settings, which is in the [Gear] > Screen menu, IIRC (I only have a phone on me right now ;p).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2021, 07:59 AM   #3
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Yup. Also covered in the user guide: https://koreader.rocks/koreader-user-guide.pdf
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #4
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
You can set this up on the screen saver settings, which is in the [Gear] > Screen menu, IIRC (I only have a phone on me right now ;p).

Jeez, how did I miss that?? 😂😂 Thanks!
Old 11-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #5
kyrilson
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Yup. Also covered in the user guide: https://koreader.rocks/koreader-user-guide.pdf

This user guide is great! Thanks for pointing me to it!
Advert