Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-09-2024, 11:20 PM   #1
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Highlights Text an Exercise in Frustration

Is it just my device (PocketBook Era Color) or is highlighting text on PocketBook UI frustrating?

What works as expected on Kobo Libra Color is extremely frustrating on PocketBook. Highlighting text on one page from the top of the page and down is a hit-and-miss experience. Highlighting text on the next page is next to impossible.
Are there any tips or tricks or the UI is very bad? This alone is enough for me to return the eReader.
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 04:02 AM   #2
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
I'll admit annotating on the Libre2 feels smoother.
For PB, it varied a bit between FW updates, and has recently felt slower. But overall, it is sufficient for me.

For some advice, also on multi-page highlighting, see this recent thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=357669
wold is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert