Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-13-2022, 05:51 PM   #1
nmyshkin
Enthusiast
nmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nook Simple Touch (2), Nook Simple Touch w/Glowlight (2)
The NSTG turns 10 and gets a makeover!

(YouTube insisted on muting the short segment featuring Ella Fitzgerald, if you can believe it...)

More details: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t...eover.4488695/

Last edited by nmyshkin; 10-13-2022 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Fix YouTube link
nmyshkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 06:59 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmyshkin View Post

(YouTube insisted on muting the short segment featuring Ella Fitzgerald, if you can believe it...)

Edit: Hmm...not sure what the issue is with the embedded video. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/0Xld2rXB8xk
/[/url]
The Youtube embedder only needs the last part of the URL. In this case: 0Xld2rXB8xk

Last edited by DNSB; 10-14-2022 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Edit: removed Youtube link
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2022, 08:08 PM   #3
nmyshkin
Enthusiast
nmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The Youtube embedder only needs the last part of the URL. In this case: 0Xld2rXB8xk
Thanks! Learn something new every day
Old 10-14-2022, 01:51 PM   #4
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Thanks for the video. It was neat. I was following right along until "it's a bear to set up."
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 02:36 PM   #5
nmyshkin
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Thanks for the video. It was neat. I was following right along until "it's a bear to set up."
LOL. I understand. Some of the changes are really easy, others require a minor dose of tinkering chutzpah (although I do think my "how-to" is pretty lucid). But that's me. Mostly it's installing a few custom apps.

Still, fools rush in, etc.
Advert