Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-18-2023, 11:03 PM   #16
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbk View Post
Ever since updating, whenever I wake up my device, it starts at the home screen. This is even when I sleep my device in the middle of a book, as I often do. It’s infuriating.
OK. If you hit the “n” to wake your NOOK, it’ll kick you to the Home Screen on wakeup. If you hit the top button on the device, it’ll turn on the device where you were in a book. I’ll have to change my button behavior.
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 03:22 PM   #17
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Incidentally, this update does not appear to be available for the 2015 Glowlight Plus. I haven't checked on the Glowlight3 yet.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 04:28 AM   #18
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Incidentally, this update does not appear to be available for the 2015 Glowlight Plus. I haven't checked on the Glowlight3 yet.
Not showing up for the the GL 3 either (at least not by yesterday -- err, I guess, the day before now).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:19 AM   #19
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Not showing up for the the GL 3 either (at least not by yesterday -- err, I guess, the day before now).
I wonder if it is the change from the Carta to the Carta 1200 screen? The 2015 Plus and the Glowlight 3 had similar enough hardware that when one got an update, so did the other. Now the GL4 is getting an update and we are not.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 01:56 PM   #20
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
Yeah, also still hasn't shown up for my 2019 GlowLight Plus 7.8 device. Must be a GlowLight 4 only update?
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote