Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-17-2022, 05:27 PM   #31
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbk View Post
My local store has its help desk smack dab in the middle of the store, with Nook devices on one side. It isn't very approachable unfortunately, because there is always a staff member present, and I would have to think that someone who sees a Nook device would want to kind of look at it first without the pressure of a salesperson right there.
The person at the desk isn't a salesperson. Tell them you're just looking and they will leave you alone. I used to be that person at the help desk.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote