Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2022, 05:19 PM   #631
lynmary
lynmary began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
I need Kobo Aura HD SD card image.
Thank you
Old 08-29-2022, 10:49 AM   #632
Misantropia
Misantropia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hello.
I need too Kobo Aura HD internal SD card image.

Thanks in advance
Advert
Old 09-08-2022, 01:18 PM   #633
tarank101
tarank101 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Hd
Hi davidfor, can I ask for a SD image of the Aura HD? Thanks.
Old 09-10-2022, 03:35 PM   #634
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Unfortunately unless someone with a device can reproduce the image or someone who David provided an image to comes forward with the image everyone needing one may be out of luck.
Old 09-20-2022, 03:50 AM   #635
mhartgring
mhartgring began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
If it is possible again, I would like the Kobo Aura HD image.
Advert
Old 09-22-2022, 12:56 AM   #636
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynmary View Post
I need Kobo Aura HD SD card image.
Thank you
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:57 AM   #637
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misantropia View Post
Hello.
I need too Kobo Aura HD internal SD card image.

Thanks in advance
PM sent
Old 09-22-2022, 12:58 AM   #638
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarank101 View Post
Hi davidfor, can I ask for a SD image of the Aura HD? Thanks.
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:59 AM   #639
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhartgring View Post
If it is possible again, I would like the Kobo Aura HD image.
PM sent.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:19 PM   #640
the_alfer
the_alfer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD N204B
Hi DNSB, could I please get the Kobo Aura HD image as well? Found this forum after the wife's Kobo stopped working and only does the '2 black screen flash and stay white' when turning it on.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:35 PM   #641
Pelos
Pelos began at the beginning.

Hi All.
May I ask you for getting Kobo Aura HD image ?
Thank a lot.

Pawel
Old 10-12-2022, 06:50 PM   #642
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@the_alfer
@Pelos

PMs sent
Old 11-01-2022, 03:50 PM   #643
DonaFlor
DonaFlor began at the beginning.

Device: PB614
Hello, i am looking for Kobo Aura HD image too. Can i have it, please?
Thanks a lot.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:13 PM   #644
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 12-05-2022, 12:47 PM   #645
xlbeat
xlbeat began at the beginning.

Hi...
I Need the SD card image for the Kobo Aura HD.
thanks in advance.
Closed Thread