Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-18-2024, 07:28 PM   #631
perisiana
Connoisseur
perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi, I have a Kindle but I'm thinking about switching back to Kobo or an Android e-reader.
Wordwise is amazing tho and if I can't make it work is a deal breaker for me.
Any way to make it work like it works on Kindle? I have already tried it on a old kobo mini and on moon+ reader app but the highlighted references for x-ray (and some of the worddumb words) but is distracting for me when I read.
So any way to make it work on an app, or Kobo, or koreader, or the kindle app etc, the same way it works on my Oasis?
Thanks a lot!
perisiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 07:41 PM   #632
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by perisiana View Post
Hi, I have a Kindle but I'm thinking about switching back to Kobo or an Android e-reader.
Wordwise is amazing tho and if I can't make it work is a deal breaker for me.
Any way to make it work like it works on Kindle? I have already tried it on a old kobo mini and on moon+ reader app but the highlighted references for x-ray (and some of the worddumb words) but is distracting for me when I read.
So any way to make it work on an app, or Kobo, or koreader, or the kindle app etc, the same way it works on my Oasis?
Thanks a lot!
It would be up to reading app developers to provide similar functionality.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2024, 08:08 PM   #633
perisiana
Connoisseur
perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.perisiana shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
It would be up to reading app developers to provide similar functionality.
I know, I'm not asking the developer of the plugin to do it, only if someone knows if there's an app or something that does it, or if is possible to do it with the kindle app.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:39 PM   #634
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
IIUC, you don't want the underline added to words in EPUB file?

I could add a CSS rule to remove the link underline.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 03:30 PM   #635
jiobiee
jiobiee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Error in Using WordDumb

Hey everyone, trying to use WordDumb on Calibre for Mac to generate X-Ray and WordWise for my books. Not sure why I keep getting errors; I've been trying to send to my Kindle PaperWhite and I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

---

Quote:
calibre, version 7.4.0 (darwin, embedded-python: True)
Tonnerre de Brest!: An error occurred, please copy error message then report bug at GitHub.

Starting job: Generating Word Wise and X-Ray for The Hike
Job: "Generating Word Wise and X-Ray for The Hike" failed with error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/gui2/threaded_jobs.py", line 82, in start_work
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.parse_job", line 202, in do_job
run_subprocess(args, input_str)
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.utils", line 56, in run_subprocess
return subprocess.run(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "subprocess.py", line 571, in run
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['/usr/bin/python3', '/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip', '{"book_id": 3, "book_path": "/Users/jo/Calibre Library/Drew Magary/The Hike (3)/The Hike - Drew Magary.azw3", "mi": null, "book_fmt": "AZW3", "book_lang": "en", "useragent": "WordDumb/3.30.0 (https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb)", "plugin_path": "/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip", "spacy_model": "en_core_web_md", "create_ww": true, "create_x": true, "asin": "BBZ1C9D3Y2", "acr": "The_Hike", "revision": "debbab8f", "kfx_json": null, "mobi_html": null, "mobi_codec": "utf-8"}', '{"use_pos": true, "search_people": true, "model_size": "md", "zh_wiki_variant": "cn", "fandom": "", "add_locator_map": false, "preferred_formats": ["AZW3", "KFX", "AZW", "MOBI", "EPUB"], "use_all_formats": false, "minimal_x_ray_count": 1, "en_ipa": "ga_ipa", "zh_ipa": "pinyin", "choose_format_manually": true, "wiktionary_gloss_lang": "en", "kindle_gloss_lang": "en", "use_gpu": false, "cuda": "cu121", "last_opened_kindle_lemmas_language": "en", "last_opened_wiktionary_lemmas_language": "ca", "use_wiktionary_for_kindle": false, "python_path": "", "ca_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "da_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "de_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "el_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "en_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "es_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "fi_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "fr_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "hr_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "it_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ja_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ko_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "lt_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "mk_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "nl_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "no_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "pl_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "pt_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ro_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ru_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "sl_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "sv_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "uk_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "zh_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5}']' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Called with args: (ParseJobData(book_id=3, book_path='/Users/jo/Calibre Library/Drew Magary/The Hike (3)/The Hike - Drew Magary.azw3', mi=<calibre.ebooks.metadata.book.base.Metadata object at 0x12aafa390>, book_fmt='AZW3', book_lang='en', useragent='WordDumb/3.30.0 (https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb)', plugin_path='/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip', spacy_model='en_core_web_md', create_ww=True, create_x=True, asin='BBZ1C9D3Y2', acr='The_Hike', revision='debbab8f', kfx_json=None, mobi_html=None, mobi_codec='utf-8'),) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x12d928250>, 'abort': <threading.Event at 0x1283d79d0: unset>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x12ad07150>}
File "/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip/dump_lemmas.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/Library/Frameworks/Python3.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 197, in _run_module_as_main
return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
File "/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/Library/Frameworks/Python3.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 87, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File "/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip/__main__.py", line 13, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 664, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 627, in _load_backward_compatible
File "<frozen zipimport>", line 259, in load_module
File "/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip/dump_lemmas.py", line 13, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 664, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 627, in _load_backward_compatible
File "/Users/jo/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip/utils.py", line 51, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |: 'type' and 'type'
jiobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2024, 07:41 PM   #636
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiobiee View Post
Hey everyone, trying to use WordDumb on Calibre for Mac to generate X-Ray and WordWise for my books. Not sure why I keep getting errors; I've been trying to send to my Kindle PaperWhite and I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

---
Please update Python to 3.11 or newer: https://xxyzz.github.io/WordDumb/ins...n-3-11-and-pip
Old 01-19-2024, 10:10 PM   #637
jiobiee
jiobiee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyzz View Post
Please update Python to 3.11 or newer: https://xxyzz.github.io/WordDumb/ins...n-3-11-and-pip
That seemed to do it; something must have been wrong with my original install, an uninstall and then a fresh install of Python worked. Thank you! Works great.
jiobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 01:18 PM   #638
perisiana
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyzz View Post
IIUC, you don't want the underline added to words in EPUB file?

I could add a CSS rule to remove the link underline.
Oh that would be great!!!
Old 01-20-2024, 03:13 PM   #639
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

What could be causing thumbnails not showing when I use this plugin? If I just convert .epubs into .kfx without using plugin (personal document), and I side load them manually, I get thumbnails. If I use that same .kfx to generate wordwise and x-ray, file gets uploaded to Kindle automatically via Calibre, and I get a generic thumbnail on the books.

I think that there's something to do with Calibre uploading books to the device, so I'm wondering how would one go into sideloading .kfx and x-ray manually, if it's possible?
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:18 AM   #640
xxyzz
Evangelist

Remove EPUB link style option is added: https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb/co...42e814f438ba63
Old 01-27-2024, 05:02 PM   #641
Toddzzz
Toddzzz began at the beginning.

Hi, I'm an ARM Mac user. I already installed Python 3.11+ on my Mac, but the plugin is still warning me that the Python version is too old. How to fix that?

calibre, version 6.29.0 (darwin, embedded-python: True)
Outdated Python: Your Python version is too old, please update to a newer version and read the document for more information.

File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.parse_job", line 169, in do_job
install_deps("lxml", notifications)
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.deps", line 33, in install_deps
PY_PATH, py_version = which_python()
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.deps", line 107, in which_python
raise Exception("OutdatedPython")
Exception: OutdatedPython

Called with args: (ParseJobData(book_id=477, book_path='/Users/z.tian/Calibre/Fu Ji Ni Ya _Wu Er Fu/The Complete Novels of Virginia WoolfFu Ji Ni Ya _Wu Er Fu Xiao Shuo Quan Ji (Ying Wen Ban Gon (477)/The Complete Novels of Virginia WoolfFu Ji - Fu Ji Ni Ya _Wu Er Fu_word_wise.epub', mi=<calibre.ebooks.metadata.book.base.Metadata object at 0x16119c0a0>, book_fmt='EPUB', book_lang='en', useragent='WordDumb/3.29.7 (https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb)', plugin_path=PosixPath('/Users/z.tian/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip'), spacy_model='en_core_web_lg', create_ww=True, create_x=False, asin='', acr='', revision='', update_asin=False, kfx_json=None, mobi_html=b'', mobi_codec=''),) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x16119c4c0>, 'abort': <threading.Event object at 0x16119c670>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x16119c730>}
Toddzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 06:17 PM   #642
Toddzzz
Toddzzz began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzzz View Post
Hi, I'm an ARM Mac user. I already installed Python 3.11+ on my Mac, but the plugin is still warning me that the Python version is too old. How to fix that?

calibre, version 6.29.0 (darwin, embedded-python: True)
Outdated Python: Your Python version is too old, please update to a newer version and read the document for more information.

File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.parse_job", line 169, in do_job
install_deps("lxml", notifications)
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.deps", line 33, in install_deps
PY_PATH, py_version = which_python()
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.deps", line 107, in which_python
raise Exception("OutdatedPython")
Exception: OutdatedPython

Called with args: (ParseJobData(book_id=477, book_path='/Users/z.tian/Calibre/Fu Ji Ni Ya _Wu Er Fu/The Complete Novels of Virginia WoolfFu Ji Ni Ya _Wu Er Fu Xiao Shuo Quan Ji (Ying Wen Ban Gon (477)/The Complete Novels of Virginia WoolfFu Ji - Fu Ji Ni Ya _Wu Er Fu_word_wise.epub', mi=<calibre.ebooks.metadata.book.base.Metadata object at 0x16119c0a0>, book_fmt='EPUB', book_lang='en', useragent='WordDumb/3.29.7 (https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb)', plugin_path=PosixPath('/Users/z.tian/Library/Preferences/calibre/plugins/WordDumb.zip'), spacy_model='en_core_web_lg', create_ww=True, create_x=False, asin='', acr='', revision='', update_asin=False, kfx_json=None, mobi_html=b'', mobi_codec=''),) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x16119c4c0>, 'abort': <threading.Event object at 0x16119c670>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x16119c730>}
Never mind, I fixed this, but now there is a new error message when I cancel tick out the WIKI definition. calibre, version 7.4.0
错误: 未处理的异常: <b>OperationalError</b>:no such table: senses

calibre 7.4 embedded-python: True
macOS-13.6.3-arm64-arm-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '22.6.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 22.6.0: Tue Nov 7 21:42:24 PST 2023; root:xnu-8796.141.3.702.9~2/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020')
Python 3.11.5
OSX: ('13.6.3', ('', '', ''), 'arm64')
Interface language: zh_CN
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (10, 0, 9) && WordDumb (3, 30, 0)
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.config", line 279, in open_choose_lemma_lang_dialog
custom_lemmas_dlg = CustomLemmasDialog(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.custom_lemmas", line 71, in __init__
self.init_sql_table(is_kindle)
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.custom_lemmas", line 87, in init_sql_table
self.check_empty_kindle_gloss()
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.custom_lemmas", line 209, in check_empty_kindle_gloss
for (gloss,) in custom_db_conn.execute("SELECT short_def FROM senses LIMIT 1"):
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: senses
Toddzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 08:19 PM   #643
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Are there any uninstall instruction anywhere regarding it? I've tried, but I realised that I've no use for it. Pen-n-paper is still better for character notes, while Word Wise was pretty useless. It gave me wrong hints on basic words, while giving me none on those that I didn't know.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 08:45 PM   #644
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Preference:Get Plugins:Installed Right click on it
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 11:49 PM   #645
XavierZ
XavierZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle OASIS 10th
Hi! I'm facing this warning and seeking help.

[QUOTE]calibre, version 7.3.0 (win32, embedded-python: True)
Tonnerre de Brest!: 发生了一个错误,请复制错误信息并到 GitHub 提交错误报告。

Starting job: 正在为《Openly, Honestly》生成X-Ray
Job: "正在为《Openly, Honestly》生成X-Ray" failed with error:
File "calibre\gui2\threaded_jobs.py", line 82, in start_work
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.parse_job", line 202, in do_job
File "calibre_plugins.worddumb.utils", line 56, in run_subprocess
File "subprocess.py", line 571, in run
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['D:\\Anaconda3\\python.exe', 'C:\\Users\\ZhengXi\\AppData\\Roaming\\calibre\\pl ugins\\WordDumb.zip', '{"book_id": 61, "book_path": "H:\\\\Calibre\\u4e66\\u5e93\\\\MM\\\\Bill Konigsberg\\\\Openly, Honestly (61)\\\\Openly, Honestly - Bill Konigsberg.mobi", "mi": null, "book_fmt": "MOBI", "book_lang": "en", "useragent": "WordDumb/3.30.0 (https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb)", "plugin_path": "C:\\\\Users\\\\ZhengXi\\\\AppData\\\\Roaming\\\\c alibre\\\\plugins\\\\WordDumb.zip", "spacy_model": "en_core_web_lg", "create_ww": false, "create_x": true, "asin": "BB30KWVJA8", "acr": "Openly,_Honestly", "revision": "90667ba3", "kfx_json": null, "mobi_html": null, "mobi_codec": "utf-8"}', '{"use_pos": true, "search_people": true, "model_size": "lg", "zh_wiki_variant": "cn", "fandom": "", "add_locator_map": true, "preferred_formats": ["MOBI", "AZW3", "EPUB", "AZW", "KFX"], "use_all_formats": false, "minimal_x_ray_count": 2, "en_ipa": "ga_ipa", "zh_ipa": "pinyin", "choose_format_manually": true, "wiktionary_gloss_lang": "en", "kindle_gloss_lang": "en", "use_gpu": false, "cuda": "cu121", "last_opened_kindle_lemmas_language": "en", "last_opened_wiktionary_lemmas_language": "ca", "use_wiktionary_for_kindle": false, "python_path": "D:\\\\Anaconda3\\\\python.exe", "ca_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "da_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "de_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "el_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "en_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "es_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "fi_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "fr_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "hr_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "it_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ja_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ko_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "lt_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "mk_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "nl_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "no_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "pl_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "pt_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ro_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "ru_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "sl_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "sv_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "uk_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5, "zh_wiktionary_difficulty_limit": 5}']' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Called with args: (ParseJobData(book_id=61, book_path='H:\\Calibre书库\\MM\\Bill Konigsberg\\Openly, Honestly (61)\\Openly, Honestly - Bill Konigsberg.mobi', mi=<calibre.ebooks.metadata.book.base.Metadata object at 0x000001EE72B73B50>, book_fmt='MOBI', book_lang='en', useragent='WordDumb/3.30.0 (https://github.com/xxyzz/WordDumb)', plugin_path='C:\\Users\\ZhengXi\\AppData\\Roaming\ \calibre\\plugins\\WordDumb.zip', spacy_model='en_core_web_lg', create_ww=False, create_x=True, asin='BB30KWVJA8', acr='Openly,_Honestly', revision='90667ba3', kfx_json=None, mobi_html=None, mobi_codec='utf-8'),) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x000001EE72B35150>, 'abort': <threading.Event at 0x1ee72b340d0: unset>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x000001EE72B37E10>}
File "C:\Users\ZhengXi\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\ WordDumb.zip\dump_lemmas.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\runpy.py", line 194, in _run_module_as_main
return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\runpy.py", line 87, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File "C:\Users\ZhengXi\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\ WordDumb.zip\__main__.py", line 13, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 655, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 618, in _load_backward_compatible
File "C:\Users\ZhengXi\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\ WordDumb.zip\dump_lemmas.py", line 13, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 655, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 618, in _load_backward_compatible
File "C:\Users\ZhengXi\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\ WordDumb.zip\utils.py", line 21, in <module>
File "C:\Users\ZhengXi\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\ WordDumb.zip\utils.py", line 28, in Prefs
TypeError: 'type' object is not subscriptable
[/PHP]
XavierZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
worddumb, x-ray