Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-03-2024, 10:37 AM   #391
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Version 1.2.6 - 03 Jan 2024

- Bug fix: deleting past year's records would copy all the books from that year to the current year's goal
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 01:32 PM   #392
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
This was definitely one of the odder issues I've seen in the plugin!
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2024, 05:03 AM   #393
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've got a question (I think you have answered it but I'm not sure): Can I have different goals in different libraries without impact among them?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 05:29 AM   #394
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes. Each library has its own JSON file.
Old 01-08-2024, 07:52 AM   #395
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Yes. Each library has its own JSON file.
I'll check this evening, thank you.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2024, 07:55 PM   #396
CAFlanny
Connoisseur
CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kobo Libra H20, Meebook P78 Pro, Kindles
I deleted a book in my library that was associated with Reading Goal. When I try to link it to another version of the same book, I get this error:

calibre, version 7.2.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>UnboundLocalError</b>:cannot access local variable 'year' where it is not associated with a value

calibre 7.2 embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.22631-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.22631')
Python 3.11.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.22631', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeACSM (0, 0, 16) && Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 7, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 7, 0) && Barnes & Noble (1, 5, 2) && Count Pages (1, 13, 4) && FanFicFare (4, 30, 0) && Generate Cover (2, 3, 3) && Goodreads Sync (1, 16, 4) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 7, 0) && From KFX (2, 7, 0) && KFX Input (2, 7, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (2, 5, 0) && KFX Output (2, 5, 0) && Kindle Collections (1, 7, 29) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 1) && Kobo Books (1, 9, 2) && Kobo Utilities (2, 16, 13) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 6, 7) && Obok DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && OverDrive Libby (0, 1, 9) && Overdrive Link (2, 57, 0) && Reading Goal (1, 2, 6) && Overdrive Link Metadata Source (2, 57, 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 2453, in handler
File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 2488, in apply_changes
UnboundLocalError: cannot access local variable 'year' where it is not associated with a value
CAFlanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 08:32 AM   #397
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFlanny View Post
I deleted a book in my library that was associated with Reading Goal. When I try to link it to another version of the same book, I get this error:

calibre, version 7.2.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>UnboundLocalError</b>:cannot access local variable 'year' where it is not associated with a value
Thanks for reporting. I'll release the fix in a few moments.
Old 01-16-2024, 08:38 AM   #398
thiago.eec
Guru

Version 1.2.7 - 16 Jan 2024

- Fix a bug introduced by the last release, causing an error when trying to link an existing record to a new book
Old 01-16-2024, 12:05 PM   #399
CAFlanny
Connoisseur
CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CAFlanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kobo Libra H20, Meebook P78 Pro, Kindles
Thanks! That fixed it.
CAFlanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 08:54 AM   #400
thiago.eec
Guru

Version 1.2.8 - 06 Feb 2024

- Fix for rereading detection
Old 02-15-2024, 04:46 AM   #401
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Would it be possible to have a button on Edit Goal to open Statistics, and vice-versa? I keep opening the wrong one by mistake.
Old 02-16-2024, 06:13 AM   #402
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Would it be possible to have a button on Edit Goal to open Statistics, and vice-versa? I keep opening the wrong one by mistake.
Why don't you use shortcuts? Also, the main button can be set to one of those.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:11 PM   #403
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
@Thiago.eec
There is something I'm doing wrong or I don't see a way to do it.
Reviewing my reading goal, I have a book that I finished reading on 12/27/23 but in the reading goal I am left with 50% and it is not registered in that period. (image 1)
When I try to add it I get an invalid year warning. (image 2)
How could it be added to the corresponding reading year.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	21
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	206552   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	22
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	206553  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 03:28 PM   #404
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

@dunhill - This setting not enabled?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-02-23 16_27_55-Options.png
Views:	40
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	206554  
Old 02-23-2024, 03:32 PM   #405
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
@dunhill - This setting not enabled?
Thanks @ownedbycats it was not checked
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote