Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #16
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
I am having problems getting into the bug tracker to register so I can open a ticket. But my catalog is showing the same errors as nkd431.

I built a catalog of 4-5 books, mobi output for kindle I will post catalog and screen shot as soon as I can get into bug tracker.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #17
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Kovid has helped me pinpoint and resolve the Windows-related problems with catalog generation, we think we have a fix in place.

No need to create a ticket.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
dreamsgate
Connoisseur

Okay. I still haven't been able to get in, so no worries.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #19
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
0.7.37 has been released with fixes for Windows catalog generation.

If you have further issues with the new catalog features, please use the sticky 'Creating catalogs' thread.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #20
dreamsgate
Connoisseur

I have already downloaded 0.7.37 and it works like a charm. I even merged my custom column and it still works. Thank you so much for the quick fix.
Advert