Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-29-2024, 09:58 AM   #1831
ph777
ph777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Built in to the standard Calibre. It is the icon to the right of the title on the Metadata editor screen (or a tick box if in bulk mode. Caution about Bulk mode, is it applies to ALL SELECTED)

Great, thanks a lot, i didn't notice it. And is that possible to put it on the main ribbon menu?
ph777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 10:10 AM   #1832
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph777 View Post
Great, thanks a lot, i didn't notice it. And is that possible to put it on the main ribbon menu?
No. It is part of the MDE not a separate plugin.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-29-2024, 10:13 AM   #1833
ph777
ph777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
No. It is part of the MDE not a separate plugin.
Thanks for this quick answer!
ph777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:56 PM   #1834
rumplestiltskin
Connoisseur
rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHD8, iPad
I may have asked this many moons ago but, just in case I didn't, here goes:

I often eMail ePubs directly from within the Calibre app. I'd like to see some sort of persistent "flag" that shows the ePub was sent. I do know the Job log shows this but I periodically clear it. So that's the idea for my plugin: Send an ebook via eMail from within Calibre and then have a column with a flag that when populated, shows me the book was sent (even if I look for it months later).

Thanks for your patience.
Barry
rumplestiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:34 PM   #1835
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Action Chains and a custom #booksent column should work.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2024, 05:20 PM   #1836
rumplestiltskin
Connoisseur
rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Mmm...okay; I'll bite.

I'm reading through the AC documentation and will try to craft what I need. Will be back....

Thanks,
Barry
Old 03-03-2024, 05:33 PM   #1837
rumplestiltskin
Connoisseur

Quote:
Got it working although I haven't error-checked it (as in "what happens if the eMail fails to be acknowledged as received by Amazon?")

But it's a great start and I'll keep plugging away to error-check it properly.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Barry
Old 03-04-2024, 06:03 AM   #1838
lktr45
Zealot
lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Hi,
I share my Calibre library with family members, but they aren't very good at doing complex metadata searches.
For example (using artificial intelligence ?), would-it is possible to obtain the list of my books responding to this search in free text: 'I want stories from France about the First World War of less than 300 pages' knowing that my metadata contains story, France, First World War and the number of pages.
Thanks
lktr45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 01:50 PM   #1839
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I bloody swear if I heard "artificial intelligence" one more time in this thread I will scream.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 02:34 PM   #1840
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
I bloody swear if I heard "artificial intelligence" one more time in this thread I will scream.
I don't want any plugin to use AI.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 03:33 PM   #1841
lktr45
Zealot
lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
OK. I got the idea with the Ebook Tranlator plugin which offers ChatGPT (OpenAI) and ChatGPT (Azure) in Translation Engine
lktr45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 02:15 PM   #1842
Risky312
Risky312 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire 7
Post Idea: Printing List of Database

I would like to see something allowing you to do a printout of your database. Like the image below.

Thanks,
Kimberly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-13 141021.png
Views:	59
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	206878  
Risky312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 02:18 PM   #1843
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky312 View Post
I would like to see something allowing you to do a printout of your database. Like the image below.

Thanks,
Kimberly
What's the difference between that and the existing catalogue?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:00 PM   #1844
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky312 View Post

Thanks,
Kimberly
Right click on the Convert books icon in the toolbar. Select the option to create a catalog. From there select CSV are the format and select the columns you want. Then you can load it into Excel or some other spreadsheet and print it from there.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-13-2024 at 03:05 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:01 PM   #1845
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One is on the computer and the other is on paper.
Sorry, the computer version can be printed too...
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, chatbot, cover, epub fix, epub-fix, google books, kindle, metadata calibre title, missing, pdf, pdf and calibre, plugin development, scribe