Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-10-2024, 02:02 AM   #1
Stridr
Stridr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Save metadata button gone?

After upgrading to Calibre 7.10.0, I dot' see my "save metadata" button and I don't see a way to add it back? Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Stridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 02:16 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What save metadata? If you mean embed metadata, it hasnt gone anywhere, most likely its hidden off the edge of the toolbar, click th e3 dots at the end of the toolbar to see hidden items.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote