Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 09-30-2022, 12:04 PM   #1
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
Calibre Wireless Conection > Koreader - How to specify supported formats?

I'm toying around with koreader Calibre and the wireless server mode and in geneal it works great, but there is only one setting I can't seem to find:
Which formats to send and in which order.

Can this be configured somewhere?
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 01:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon_Re View Post
I'm toying around with koreader Calibre and the wireless server mode and in geneal it works great, but there is only one setting I can't seem to find:

Yes! Once the device connects, you will see the 'device' icon on the toolbar.
Right click: configure
FWIW the results will end up in device_drivers_SMART_DEVICE_APP.py.json
Seriously, do not try and configure that directly
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 03:24 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon_Re View Post

The wireless device requires the device to inform the driver which formats are accepted and in what priority. Thus it is koreader's job. If it isn't obvious how to set it in koreader then ask in the koreader forum.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:24 AM   #4
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The wireless device requires the device to inform the driver which formats are accepted and in what priority. Thus it is koreader's job. If it isn't obvious how to set it in koreader then ask in the koreader forum.
I've found the settings in Koreader but it doesn't seem to to track, only epub was enabled and yet I could send a .cbz, I'll go check out on their forum, thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Yes! Once the device connects, you will see the 'device' icon on the toolbar.
Right click: configure
FWIW the results will end up in device_drivers_SMART_DEVICE_APP.py.json
Seriously, do not try and configure that directly
This is what I expected to be the situation but seems it's not this way for Koreader.
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote