Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-25-2022, 03:28 PM   #1
zumboggo
zumboggo began at the beginning.

Device: Nova 3 Onyx
Unhappy Moon Reader Pro slowing down Text to Speech speed

A few weeks ago my Moon Reader App stopped allowing me to listen to books at a pretty fast pace. I'm not sure if there was an update or my daughter turned off a setting while she was playing with my phone. But I do the two finger scroll to turn up the speed and it says that 50 is the max speed. But on my phone it just sounds about as fast as a normal conversation whearas before it would be about twice as fast as regular speaking.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?
zumboggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:20 PM   #2
MicheleC
Enthusiast
MicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: PalmTX/Illiad v2/PB 360/Nexus 7/Kobo Clara/Boox Nova Pro
Just happened to me

Moon+ has 2 speeds now fast and painfully slow. It's killing me. I've cleared my cache and restarted. No improvement. Does anybody know what's going on?
MicheleC is offline   Reply With Quote