Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
alaskagal75
whitewolf75
alaskagal75 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle keyboard model 1725970040
Help Please! can't translate epub to awz3 why?

I am using "calibre" I haven't had any problems before. First I love this software. I like that I can make "epub files readable for my kindle keyboard. but I have one Epub that I keep getting a error when trying to turn into "AWZ3" file. Its got a huge list of reasons why wouldn't work. Is there such thing as the Epub file being to big to translate?
alaskagal75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Start by reading this sticky post, How to ask a question about conversion problems, from the top of this forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:22 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Before you say there is a problem, have you used epubcheck 3 to validate your ePub? A lot of problems with other software comes from using an ePub that is not valid.

If your ePub is valid, file a bug report.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskagal75 View Post
I am using "calibre" I haven't had any problems before. First I love this software. I like that I can make "epub files readable for my kindle keyboard. but I have one Epub that I keep getting a error when trying to turn into "AWZ3" file. Its got a huge list of reasons why wouldn't work. Is there such thing as the Epub file being to big to translate?
Try changing to mobi, most books do not lose significant formatting when converted to mobi.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub to awz3, translate