Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-31-2023, 02:47 AM   #1
Dinkerj
Dinkerj began at the beginning.

Device: smartphone
Get More Done in Less Time: A Practical Guide to Time Management

FREE for 3 Days (31st March - 2nd April)

Also available on Kindle Unlimited

We all have only 24 hours in a day. Some people use 24 hours effectively and do great things. Most of us struggle to meet deadlines. So, how are some people more productive and efficient than others?
Are they born efficient?
May be, but not necessarily.
Can we learn to be more productive and do more in less time?
Of course, we can.

To become more efficient, you do not need to be tech-savvy, use software or mobile apps, reach out to a mentor, or attend a training program. In this book, I tried to put best of techniques, tools, and resources learned from dozens of books, hundreds of articles, interaction with dozens of successful people, and my own experience. In this book, we will learn to critically analyze what we are doing, realize what we should be doing and plan accordingly, prepare ourselves to do what we should do, and do it better. In due course, we will perform some self-tasks, learn some theories, and take some tips. You can get all these things on internet. What is special about this book is, you will do everything yourself. You will apply theories and prepare a list of things you should be doing. You will also prioritize your tasks, and apply time management techniques to achieve better results. It can be self-realization for you.
In this book, I tried to put best of techniques, tools, and resources learned from dozens of books, hundreds of articles, interaction with dozens of successful people, and my own experience. This book is divided into 7 chapters. Throughout the book, you will learn new theories and techniques, and perform tasks to apply those techniques. By the time you complete reading this book, you will have specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goals, you will prioritize your tasks/goals, you will have a clear plan in hand to achieve your goals, and you will be physically and mentally prepared to act on your plan. With the help of this book if you are able to become more productive, that will be my greatest reward.

Happy reading and acting!

Get the book: https://www.amazon.com/Get-More-Done-Less-Time-ebook/dp/B0BY9JB36M
Dinkerj is offline   Reply With Quote