Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-06-2022, 06:43 AM   #1
the_Pan
Connoisseur
the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Forma, Pocketbook Era
Thumbs up customizing the main screen - solved

Hi guys,

I'm new to the pocketbook world, just bought pocketbook era yesterday. Coming from kobo (forma) I miss the possibility to hide the "promotion" section on the main screen, on kobo it's possible with the "Remove footer (row3) on new home screen" patch.
Is it somehow possible to deactivate this "shopping section" and fill the space with other useful information?

Last edited by the_Pan; 08-06-2022 at 10:46 AM. Reason: useful answer received
the_Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 08:34 AM   #2
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_Pan View Post
Hi guys,

I'm new to the pocketbook world, just bought pocketbook era yesterday. Coming from kobo (forma) I miss the possibility to hide the "promotion" section on the main screen, on kobo it's possible with the "Remove footer (row3) on new home screen" patch.
Is it somehow possible to deactivate this "shopping section" and fill the space with other useful information?
Yes.
Just go to :
[Settings] → [Peronalize] → [Widget Settings] → [Book recommendation on Home Screen] : OFF

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 08-06-2022 at 08:38 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2022, 10:43 AM   #3
the_Pan
Connoisseur
the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Forma, Pocketbook Era
Oooh, that was easy, thanks a lot!
What I've seen until now, the pocketbook seem to have a lot more configuration possibilities than the Kobo, but some of them are very well hidden.
the_Pan is offline   Reply With Quote